As the holidays approach us, there are various ways you are able to support a local rescue such as Phoenix Pack. We welcome all monetary donations and gifts for the dogs. You can also make a donation “In Honor Of” or “In Memory Of” a beloved family member or friend. By clicking here, you will be directed to a link to Donate. Please indicate in the Comments section of the donation if you are donating in honor or in memory of an individual. We will specifically post those on our website.
Below is a list of items we are always in need of to help support our fosters:
• Large towels
• Busy Buddies and the replacement treats
• JW Durable toys
• Sponsor a dog in rescue. There are several dogs, such as Smiley King, Farnsworth and Rico, that may be with us through their lives, therefore providing a one time donation or a monthly donation to support their expenses would be wonderful.
• Sponsor for training of foster dogs with Erin of Helping Hounds.
• Bully Sticks….we need a bunch of bully sticks!
• Vet Bill Angel would be great
• Gift certificates to Animal Crackers for our special need dogs. Allergies, no tongue, and etc
• Heartworm Preventative Angel Trifexis
Thank you from the bottom of the dog’s hearts, and our hearts, for all the kindness we receive throughout the year.