Join us on Saturday September 11, 2010 for Volleybull at Bar 101 Soulard from 11am to 6pm (bar open until 3am). Bar 101 Soulard has the largest patio in St. Louis and is dog friendly! Bring your well-behaved dog along for a day of beach volleyball, washers tournaments, raffle, prizes, drinks, food, and fun.
- $5 donation or $15 for entry fee with beer.
- Beach Volleyball: 6 person teams, recreational and double elimination – $150 per team ($25 per player) covers play, beer, and lunch. Prize for winning team.
- Washers Tournament: Teams of 2, $10 per team.
- Registration: Call Cindy at 314-517-1497 or email email@example.com. Deadline is 9.10.10
- Bar 101 Soulard – 1724 South Broadway – St. Louis, MO 63104
All dogs must be on a strong lead, and be well-behaved and friendly in public. Proceeds benefit Mutts-n-Stuff (soon to be Phoenix Pack).